Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pollen Influx

Summer, I love you, but let me prepare myself first, please? See what you've done to me by coming prematurely? You've turned me into an itchy-eyed, runny-nosed mess.

Yes, so first sunny day in a good month or so today. I admit, it makes a nice change from the rain and cold, but how I wish I'd taken my hayfever tablets earlier!! After dosing up, my mother and I went on a little outing to a French antiques shop where we acquired a gargoyle (it looks more like an angry bear if you ask me) for the garden, and the most beautiful cream Louis XV mirror for my bedroom. I of course wore the newest addition to my wardrobe, which I purchased yesterday from Topshop:

I also bought a marinière/Breton-ish top and the perfect plain white tee from Gap. Thanks to some lovely comments on the last post I've decided on the second dress, the stone coloured ASOS one. Perfect for summer, I think! Another perfect summer outfit is this one I randomly created the other day, when it was far less sunny:


Completely-overpriced-but-still-gorgeous-dress from French Connection
Wedges from Topshop, via eBay
Boater hat from ASOS

This will probably be the last post for a while as my exams resume next week (it's half term now, but I still have to revise). Last week was okay, but I made a complete hash of Music. Everything else went pretty well (I think!)

Have a great bank holiday all you English people, and have a nice Monday everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment