Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rainy day

Yet another rainy day in England. I've chosen to spend mine surrounded by highlighters, pads, pens and Spanish and French orals that need to be learned. AHHHH exams on Monday!!! Maths and Physics. I've mastered simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula, but I'm more than a little worried about Physics!

Anyway. I've been having inexplicable cravings for sun dresses this week. Maybe it's a reaction to the non-sun dress worthy weather, but I really cannot get the things out of my head.

Here are my three favourites, two of which I will have to rely on eBay for as I missed my chance last summer when they were in the shops. Which one is it to be?

Topshop (eBay)


ASOS (which colour do you like best?)

Kate Moss at Topshop (eBay)

No comments:

Post a Comment