Friday, June 5, 2009

Freedom

At last, exams are over! Well, until next Friday when I have my actual Biology unit 1 GCSE, soon followed by Chemistry and Physics. But we'll not mention those, hey? Sorry for abandoning the blog for two weeks, but it's been a rather stressful period. I'm not looking forward to getting my results at all, especially not my science ones. Although I actually did well in Music, contrary to what I thought! I've got 86% at the moment, which could be raised or lowered depending on how I do with my composition. :s

Anyway. Here are a few photographs from an editorial I found recently and I just thought they were completely beautiful. Click to enlarge if you so desire.



Apologies for the annoying spaces. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

P.S. Is the music player annoying? Wondering if I should take it off, even though I try to put pleasant songs first. Let me know!

1 comment: