Sunday, June 14, 2009

Silk and Chloé

Until Friday, I'll be frantically revising crude oil, the limestone cycle and radioactivity, amongst other things, for my last two exams (YAY!!). In the meantime, I have two little dilemmas. Okay, so not really dilemmas, but decisions that I need to make. First, I have this pretty big piece of beautiful cream/white silk from Hong Kong, and I'd love to have it made into something by my wedding dress designing cousin. Only problem is, I don't know what. Here are a few ideas that I'm toying with. I'd really appreciate opinions!!



Option 1: the perfect plain white tee, except it's in silk!
Option 2: a basic button up white shirt, but in silk
Option 3: a simple silk blouse with some sort of black front detailing.

Second dilemma is between these two beauties. I can, thanks to my budget, only buy one, even though they're both on sale. So which do you think I should go for? The See by Chloé floral dress or the Chloé wedges?


I've always been terrible with decisions, so I hope other people's opinions will help!
Have a great week :)
P.S. you might have noticed that I've had a bit of a switch round layout-wise and I like it much better like this! What do you think? Gosh, a lot of questions for you today!!
P.P.S. My dad was looking at cameras on the interwebz yesterday. . . here's hoping he actually buys one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment